Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another week has gone by

Well another week has gone by and we have survived. Jason turned 34 and Angel turned 10 years old. On Wednesday Jason and I went to a Cardinals game with our friends Tim and Robbie. We had a really good time. The Cardinals also won which made it that much better.
The kids are all still enjoying school which is very good. Angel told me about her PE class and she hurt her hip and knee. When she told me everything they had to do in PE class I can't believe she hasn't hurt more. They have to do push-ups and not the ice cream kind and they have to run 5 laps around the gym. I am really lucky I am not in PE anymore. I couldn't do it. She is going to be one tough little girl by the end of the year. She really enjoys it though.
The kids are at my Aunt Jane's this weekend. She met Jason last night to pick them up and tomorrow I am going to meet her to take them to the parade in Pontiac. So far they are having a blast. Last night they got to ride the horses and drive the golf cart. Angel said she was kind of a crazy driver but Tyler was a really crazy driver. Taylor said she did really good and could maybe get a golf cart drivers license. We will have to check into that. Today they were going to go and have a picnic lunch and play in the water. Tomorrow, Pontiac has a really big parade that we are going to and then having a family get together. On Monday we relax. Well I hope everyone has a great long weekend and we will catch up again soon.

No comments: