Monday, September 1, 2008

A great Weekend

The kids had a great weekend. They were very busy at my Aunt Jane's. They did a lot of fun stuff. I met them in Pontiac on Sunday to go to the Parade. I was very happy to see that this time Tyler didn't have painted finger nails. They must have been to busy.
The kids really enjoyed the parade and of course got tons of candy. We then went back to my Grandma and Grandpa's and had a family get together. We ate to much and the kids played. We didn't leave there until after 8pm. The kids of course forgot how to sleep this morning and they were up at 6:15am. Tyler had a great time with Grandpa this morning. He got to help fix the car, ride on the motorcycle, and ride in the tractor. He just followed my dad around everywhere.
Tyler fell asleep on our way home this morning. Taylor and Angel were talking and signing all the way home. Oh lucky me. The tiredness finally hit Angel when we were almost to Monticello. Taylor on the other hand is still going at 6:20pm. We will be going to bed very early. And we wonder why she keeps telling her teachers she is tired.
Oh, and I forgot to tell everyone that I am really sorry. I had my camera all ready to go so that I could take more pictures at the parade and then I could post them, but instead my camera sat next to the computer all weekend. I am really sorry.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: