Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Great Weekend

Hello Everyone,
Well we had another great weekend. Friday we rented movies and let each of the kids pick a movie. I got to watch Tyler's in my bed while the girls watched one of theirs. Tyler and I both fell asleep so he had to watch his again on Saturday. He rented one that was about rescue boats. On Saturday we went to Chuck E Cheese with one of Taylor's friends family. We were there for 3 hours which was a little to long for us adults. We now know why they sell beer there. We were all ready for one by the time we got our prizes. It was packed and not enough people working. We came home and played. Last night, for some reason, Rantoul had fireworks. Which we didn't know until we started hearing them. Jason took the kids in the van to get a closer look. We think the air show was this weekend or something. Today, we won't be doing much because it is raining, raining, of and did I mention raining. We already have a pond in our back yard. Can't wait to see what happens by the end of the day. It didn't rain hardly at all yesterday like they said it would but it sure is making up for it. I was going to add some pictures of our trip to Chuck E Cheese but my camera kept dying on me and I couldn't get any pictures. I actually remembered the camera but every time I took a picture it died and didn't keep the picture. I guess it didn't like the batteries I had in it. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Stay dry.

No comments: