Sunday, August 17, 2008

We have made it through the weekend









Hello Everyone,


Well we have made it through the weekend. Friday night we babysat and now I know why I don't have 6 kids. I did a lot of counting that night. I just couldn't figure out how to keep all six with in my sight. Our place is also just not big enough for that many kids. At one point, when coming back from the park early because I was tired of counting to 6 every minute, I had made a comment to the youngest who is one that I just wasn't made for this. Working in Daycare all day and thing trying to keep track of six kids at night. The oldest boy heard me and he suggested that I should start working out. Very good advice but I just don't have the energy to do so. Maybe one day I will. Having 5 boys is very dirty. I am glad to see that my child is not the only one who likes to have grass and dirt showers. I felt very bad sending the boys home so dirty but I figured this isn't the first time they have seen them dirty. Anyone with boys understands.


Saturday we went to Staunton, IL for a wedding. The wedding was very pretty and we had a lot of fun. If this works I did take a couple of pictures of the kids enjoying their meals. These will show why we don't take them to really nice restaurants very often. They had a blast running around and dancing. I tried to teach them some line dances but we all know that I am not that good of a dancer my self. Taylor enjoyed the YMCA. On the way home Tyler fell asleep in about a half hour but Taylor waited until their movie was over and then told us she was going to sleep. I thought she would have fallen asleep an hour before she did. They were both up by 7 this morning. Sleep was not on their agenda this weekend. It certainly was on mine. Today we are doing homework and relaxing.


I got to talk to Angel today and she was shoe shopping for school. She goes back to school on Tuesday. She is not very excited because she will have more homework. She didn't come this weekend because she went to a Venessa Hodgeson? concert who is Gabriella in High School Musical. I don't know if I have her name right. She enjoyed the concert alot.


Well know I am going to try and put the pictures on here so everyone can see them. I have pictures of Taylor and Tyler at the Fair and eating at the wedding. With any luck this will work. I will try to find some of Angel that are recent and try to post them this week. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: