Friday, August 1, 2008

Taylor is Home

Well Taylor is home. She hasn't stopped talking since she got home. She has so much to tell us. She also lost a tooth today when she got home so she is very excited about that. We just have one more to try and get out.
Taylors flight went well but she was very sad to leave Texas. She really wanted to stay. She loved everything she did. Nana Donna's fiance Jim had a little Yorkie that Taylor loved. She wrapped it up in blankets and carried it around like a baby, she put him in her bookbag, and she even made him play school and made him listen to her. Nana Donna says that the poor dog misses her but I think she is just being nice. Nana Donna already misses Taylor.
Well we have all three kids back and let me tell you it is a lot louder around here. We went to Wal-Mart to start some school shopping but we could only get Angels stuff because I didn't have Taylor and Tylers lists. So we get to go to Wal-Mart again tomorrow. I think Taylor and Angel thought there were microphones in their hands the whole time because all they did was sing and then when they forgot the words they made up their own. I am not holding my breath wanting on the record deals. They then thought it would be fun on the way home to pretend to be talking on cellphones, which happened to be Taylor's shoes, but they had to get off the phones because they were getting ready to board a plane in the back of the van. Our kids have great imaginations, which I will never complain about. They definitely keep things interesting. Hope everyone has a great night.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Taylor is home, How is that going? Did everyone get their souveuniers? I know she had lots of fun, but I also know she was really excited to come home and see everyone! I had a great time with her and as soon as I get all of my pictures back I will email you with them, and try to get them to you!
Take care! Love ya!
Megan