Friday, November 21, 2008

Sorry it has been so long

I am so sorry it has been so long. It seems that there are not enough hours in the day. We have all been fine. The kids are all doing good. They are learning Christmas songs for their programs which we got to hear on the way home tonight. We have another busy weekend coming up. Buster gets to go to the vet tomorrow. We will see how much he has grown this time. Today he got out of his crate while we were at work so we got to come home and clean. He is getting alot bigger. He now takes over the recliner and loves to help me do the laundry. He gets alot of exercise when I am doing the laundry because he takes off with a piece of clothing and then I have to chase him around and try to get it back from him. He is a pretty smart dog which kinda sucks for us. The kids and I are his personal chew toys which is just wonderful. We don't tend to spend much time downstairs now. One of these days I will get some pictures on here. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving. We will be pretty busy next week so I don't know if I will be writing next week. Sorry. We will be shopping all weekend next weekend. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: