Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Week

Well another week has flown by. Last week was a lot of the normal day routine. Get up early, go to work (school), come home and feed Buster, feed the kids, do homework, read, baths, and bed. Now that it gets dark so early it seems that time is flying by at night. Before I know it it's time for the kids to take a bath and go to bed. The kids finally got to make up a wish list for christmas so I will get those out as soon as I sort through them. The kids are all doing pretty good. Angel has a bad cough that she is taking care of but other than that they were all good. We went to my mom and dad's this past weekend and spent the day on Saturday. We were go, go, go, all day. The kids had a blast. It was really nice to see them. It has been a while since we were able to get home. All of the kids fell asleep on the way home. Even Angel, who very seldomly falls asleep in the car. Sunday I took the kids shopping so that Angel could get a new pair of jeans. They also used their money from Halloween to pick out something of their choice. The girls both picked a stuff animal that has a secret code to go online. They are like the webkinz, but these are Littlest Pet Shop animals. Tyler picked a truck with a trailer and dume buggy (shocker there). I will hopefully be able to download pictures this week. Now I have to fight both of the kids for the computer. Taylor likes to play with her new animal on it and Tyler likes to play games. If I was able to stay awake after the kids went to sleep I would do it then, but since the pictures aren't on here yet you see how well that is working for me :>) Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: