Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm Back

I am so sorry that I am so far behind on this blog. We have had a very busy couple of weeks. The kids are doing very well just a little crazy. Last weekend we did not have any of the kids because Angel had a party at her other grandma's for Halloween were they do hay rack rides and other stuff. She said it was really cold but she had fun. Taylor and Tyler went to their dad's because Nana Donna from Texas came back and wanted to have the kids. On that Friday night we had our Family Fun night at the daycare. It was fun but it made for a very long day. The kids and I were there from 7am to 8pm. Jason got a little break to come home and feed Buster. Saturday night Jason and I went to a Halloween party. I am hoping to download some pictures soon so you can see his lovely costume. On Monday night I took the kids to our mall and went Trick er treating. It was very busy there. On Tuesday, Taylor had her last day at dance for her PE class. They had a little recital for the parents. It was so cute. Hopefully I can put the video on here even though it doesn't have sound. After they did their dance, they had the girls teach us moms some of the moves they learned. I now know why I was never in Ballet. Falling over is not a move in their books. On Halloween the daycare had a parade to the hospital. It is always so cute to see all of the kids dressed up along with the teachers. Jason dressed as a shark for the parade. I was a Ballerina. I didn't dance though. Our parade usually has somewhere around a hundred kids in it. Taylor and Tyler's school had a party day after the Parade. They went to their dads this weekend and Jason and I went to St. Louis for our first Anniversary. That's right we have made it a year. He, of course, surprised me and had me go park the van so that he could run up to the room and lay rose petals on the floor and he had two dozen roses sent to the hotel that he put in the room. Then he came to help me unload the van and when we got to the room I asked him if the Hotel knew it was our anniversary and that's when he told me about his sneakiness. He also got me a beautiful necklace and some Cardinal stuff. Taylor called us on Saturday to tell us she lost a tooth. I told her that I didn't even know one was lose and she told she was keeping it a secret. She had pulled out all by herself without anyone knowing it was lose. I was very proud of her. This puts her at 5 teeth that she has lost now.
Buster spent the weekend at aunt Tonya's and did pretty good. He seems absolutely exhausted now that he is home. I think we will send him there more often. They have 4 dogs and 2 cats to put him in his place. He hasn't tried to chew on anyone yet tonight. We will see how long that last. Well I better go know. The kids need a bath and bed. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: