Sunday, July 11, 2010

The kids are on their way to Texas

Well after a long week of work and then Taylor's Softball Tournament each night we have had a relaxing weekend. Taylor's team got fourth in the tournament. She had a game every night except Wednesday, since Monday. They even had two games on Thursday night. They did awesome. Taylor even hit her first home run during one of the games. Today they left for Texas for a week at Nana Donna's. They were so excited to go. Hopefully they are good for her for the whole car ride. Nana Donna says that where they live they are having a lot of snakes and now tarantula's this year. She asked if the kids could bring one home if they wanted to. I said "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!". There are two things that I am not at all fond of and that would be snakes and spiders. I don't know if I would ever want to visit Texas. She said the tarantula's are really big. That is not at all cool to me. It gives me the hebby jebbies just to think about it.

This week we don't have much going on, which is WONDERFUL. I plan on going to Jason's ball games on Monday and Wednesday nights, which will be nice because I haven't been able to make it to very many this year. The other nights I may just float in the pool when I get home from work. Don't like to get in there when the kids are home. It is not as relaxing. Hopefully I will get some cleaning done while the kids are done and catch up on my sleep. Probably not, wishful thinking.

We are all doing well here. We hope that everyone is well and has a great week.

No comments: