Monday, June 14, 2010

I am back!!!!

Well, is has been some time since I have been on here. Needless to say we are still a bit busy. The kids are out of school and they did great this past year. Tyler is going to 1st grade and Taylor gets to go to 3rd grade. Angel will be going into 6th grade and is a little nervous about it. I think she will do just fine.
Taylor and Tyler are playing T-Ball. Actually, Taylor is playing coach pitch softball and Tyler is playing T-Ball. They are loving it. Unfortunately, even with all the games the kids are still not tired at night so we then come home eat supper and try to go for a bike ride. Needless to say, by the time we get back, take baths, and the kids are asleep, I am also going to sleep.

I am still enjoying my job. Starting to get a hang of things. Jason is playing slow-pitch softball 2 nights a week. We have a lot of softball going on in our lives right now. Tuesdays are pretty much the only nights we don't have something going on right now.

We were unfortunately hit with the flu this past weekend. We all got it, and Tyler even got it twice. Praying that Taylor doesn't get it twice and I can go to work tomorrow. Thinking of work, I should probably get to bed. Have lost sleep the last couple days due to the flu. Hope that everyone is doing well, and I will try to do better with this blog.

No comments: