Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tyler is now 5

Well today my baby turned 5. He had a party last week at CAOS and today he had one at daycare. This past weekend he had one at his dad's house and he got a new pair of John Deere cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat from his Nana Donna in Texas. He was so excited. I just can't believe how fast the past 5 years have gone by. I am going to get the pictures on here of his parties. Just so everyone knows he picked out the cake, frosting, and decorations. The cake and cupcakes are definitely interesting but he loved them. The little red guys are firemen.
Jason and I went to St.Louis this past weekend. We left on Sunday and came back on Tuesday. We went to see the Cardinals Opening Day Game. We had a blast but it was pretty cold. The kids stayed with a Co-worker and his fiance that used to work at the daycare. The kids had a blast also. They went to a movie, musuem, dog class, and still had time for school. They even got to paint a canvas at their house. Our co-worker is quite an artist and he has a painting room. He picked up a canvas for both of the kids to pain. They loved it and by the sounds of it they wore a lot of the paint also. I will take some pictures of their paintings and but them on here.
This weekend we are very busy. We are going to Tuscola on Saturday to celebrate the kids birthdays and Easter. One Sunday we are going to Pontiac to celebrate Easter. I hope that everyone has a great Easter. I can't find my USB cord right now so that I can download pictures so hopefully tomorrow night I can get them downloaded and put on here. Sorry.

No comments: