Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hello Again

Our illnesses seem to be going away now. I had to take Tyler to the Doctor on Thursday because his ear started hurting really bad and then we had very gross drainage coming out by afternoon. He is now on an antibiotic and the pain seems to be gone. Friday we went grocery shopping so the kids could possibly eat weekend. On Saturday, I went to a wedding up by Chicago, with Jason's stepmom Debbie. The wedding and reception were absolutely beautiful. I had a lot of fun and she said she did too. We will see if she invites me to go with her to anymore events. Jason's dad couldn't go because he had to work so I went in his place. I think I had a lot more fun than he did. Isn't Harvest great=:0)
There is not a whole lot else going on here. Taylor is doing homework and Tyler is outside playing. I am ready for bed. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: