Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another week has gone by

Buster made it through his first week at our house. He is already getting bigger. He is starting to sleep a little longer at night. At one point he slept for 5 hours straight. I was so happy. We took him to work with us on Friday morning. He had to play all morning long. The kids would not leave him alone. He got to meet Uncle Trevor and Aunt Nicole. They were in town because they went to the Carrie Underwood Concert on Thursday night. Buster then came home and slept all afternoon. He is getting better about his crate. He cries just for a little bit. He is becoming a lot more playful now which I am not sure if I enjoy that so much. He thinks our hands, legs, pants, shoes, or anything that moves is a toy and he attacks. Gotta love that at 2 in the morning.
This week Taylor and Tyler had Dentist appointments and they went well. They are all doing well in school. This weekend we watched the Illini win and the Cubbies Lose. Maybe next year for all of you Cubbie Fans. On Sunday, I walked in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk and I made it all the way through. It was only 3.1 miles but my body thought is was a lot longer after the walk. Thank you to all of you who donated for this special cause. I really appreciate it. I hope everyone had a great week. I will try to get more pictures of Buster on here so everyone can see how he is growing. Have a great Week.

No comments: