Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello Again

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! We had a Great Christmas. Very busy, with lots of driving, but got to see lots of family. This past week at work as been very relaxed, at my job at least. We had no kids so I was able to do some more training and work on flannel board stories and other games for our room. The kids have enjoyed their break as well. For New Years we stayed home with the kids and played games, Uncle Justin came over also. The kids got some board games for Christmas that we played and they also played on their new air hockey table. Tyler has amazed me with his Sorry skills. He had to tell me how to play. Tyler fell asleep at 10:30ish and the girls made it past midnight that night. I tried to wake up Tyler just before midnight, but was unsuccessful. He got to do his confetti later. Friday he fell asleep at 4:30 and woke up from his nap at 9:30 as I was trying to get the girls to bed. He stayed up for a little while and then went to bed. Saturday night Uncle Jeremy came over. He played Sorry with us and then helped Tyler build a truck with his new Knex. I tried one night but couldn't get past the first page. Now Jeremy and Jason are playing Mario Brothers on the Wii. I tried to also play with them but I didn't do very well. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: