Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello Again

Well Hello Again,
Once again, it has been pretty crazy in our house hold. Busy, Busy, Busy. That is how we like it. The kids are doing AWESOME in school. Their teachers had great things to say about both of them. They really enjoy school. Angel is also doing very well in her school, as well.

My new job is going well. I have so much to learn. Everytime I get done with a training, I get handed another. I do enjoy it though. Just a lot to take in.

The kids are all anxiously awaiting Christmas. Their list gets longer and longer everytime they watch T.V. or look at magazines. We may need a castle to hold all of their stuff. Can't wait to have our first Christmas in our new house. Which we still love. Hoping to get all of our Christmas decorations up very soon. We won't be home over the weekends so during the week is the only time we can do it.

And for our BIG news: TYLER LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH.
Sorry if you thought we had something else to say. Tyler lost his first tooth this past monday night. It looked like a shark tooth. He was so excited. Next week they go to the dentist. At least that is one less cavity I will have to worry about. All the candy they have eaten since Halloween, I am guessing that every tooth will have a cavity. The sad thing is, they still have a ton of candy. They are very good about sharing it with me, which I am very happy with. Well, I am really tired. Hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a blast with the family. See you all soon.

No comments: