Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids first day of school








Well it was the kids first day of school today. They got up at 6:15 and were raring to go. We watched were the bus will pick them up starting on Monday. I had to take them to school today for my own sanity. Monday I may have to follow the bus to make sure they make it there okay. This has been really hard for me. I feel the same way I did when I dropped them off at daycare their first day when they were 6 weeks old. Only this time I am not just walking down the hallway to go to work. Instead, I will be 30 minutes away.
Well the kids are back home from their first day of school and they loved it. Some of Taylor's first words were "and I didn't even get in trouble". So they both made it through their first day with out any troubles. I have a lot of reading to do now. They both came home with info for their classes. They are looking forward to going to school on Monday and riding the bus.

No comments: