Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello

Hello again. Well we made it through all of our Christmas'. The kids are still enjoying all their new toys and gadgets. On New Years Eve I bacame an aunt again. My brother and his wife had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Maddie. Everything is going well with them. I was going to go see her last night but I was not feeling well. I think I had a bit of the flu. I was up during the middle of the night and today my stomach still doesn't feel that great. I am hoping to get to meet her in the next couple of weeks.
We had a very busy week this past week. On Tuesday all the kids went back to school. We also had a staff meeting that night so the kids were really tired by the time we got home. Thursday we babysat after work so we got home a little later. I am hoping that the kids will have slept while at their dad's. This week we don't have much going on from what I can think of. On Friday we are going to St. Loius to the Cardinals Winter Warm-up.
Well, We hope that everyone has a great week.

No comments: