Monday, July 28, 2008

Taylor is in Texas

Taylor has landed safely in Texas. She has called me twice today. Once just to tell me Good Morning while they were still in St. Louis and then again when they were in Texas. She was very excited and said she took some pictures. She said that the airlines said it was a 1000 degrees in Dallas. Actually it is a hot 100 something. She even got to see where the pilots sit and they gave her a certificate and airplane wings for her first flight. She also got to see the top of the clouds. She is so happy. I will let you all know how she is doing as the week goes on. Tyler saw a small plane on our way home and said Taylor was in it. We had to explain to him that Taylor was in Texas now. He is doing well and is on the go. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

shay said...

Hi everyone, Glad to hear everything is well, I hope to see you all soon. I still want to get together for dinner when you get a chance.